Call for Speakers
Call for speakers for the 3rd edition of CppEurope, Bucharest, February 25th, 2020 is now open!
- Call for speakers closes on October 20th, 2019
- Program will be announced latest on mid-November
We are looking for passionate C++ programmers to share with us and our audience about topics like:
- New features in standard C++ with usage examples
- Performance optimization for various applications
- Examples of C++ code designs that solve specific problems
- Examples of using XP practices with C++ (including continuous integration, continuous deployment etc.)
- Real life examples of using C++ and connected libraries in applications
- Other practical, ideally real-life topics that can help C++ programmers
The evaluation process will be as follows:
- each session is evaluated as soon as possible after we receive it
- in 2-3 business days, you will receive questions and constructive feedback on improving your description. This conversation might continue for a few days
- when we reach a decision whether to include the session or not in the program, we will announce it to you and start discussing logistics
A few more things about the submission process:
- We will favor practical sessions that show code examples
- Any application domain is interesting, including: embedded software, firmware, engineering, telecommunications, antivirus, gaming, or security products
- We believe that a diverse set of speakers will create a more interesting conference for our audience
- Please let us decide whether your idea for a session is interesting for our audience; just submit it. For your effort, you will get constructive feedback
- If you know anyone who has interesting things to say about C++, please share this with them. Your involvement is much appreciated.
The sessions will be accepted as they come, so hurry up and submit yours today!
You will find suggested topics for the sessions in the submission tool. Some of them: C++, Embedded, TDD, Boost, Algorithms, Data Structures, Signal-processing, Security, Architecture, Arduino, Reverse-engineering, Assembly, Performance, Cross-platform, etc.
- Expected attendees: 200+ top-notch practitioners from 10+ European countries
- Audience: developers, software crafters, testers, architects, technical leaders, CTOs, C++ enthusiasts, etc
- Star speakers joining the previous editions: Andrei Alexandrescu, Alex Bolboaca, Jose Daniel Garcia, Mike Ritchie, etc.
For the selected speakers, we cover the following:
- conference ticket
- speakers' dinner
- 1 night of accommodation
- geek networking party
- Private city tour (on request)
Session types: talk (45min)
We are looking forward to having you as a speaker in the tech rising city of Bucharest.